Subjects for Grade Drawing Examination
Elementary Grade Drawing Examination:
- Object Drawing
- Memory Drawing
- Plane Geometry and Lettering
Intermediate Grade Drawing Examination:
- Still Life
- Memory Drawing
- Geometry, Solid Geometry and Lettering
1. Object Drawing / Still Life
- Graphic sketching of outer shape of man-made objects and elements created by nature and development of capability of their painting with proper colors.
- Study of mutual proportion of object groups.
- Development of understanding about space joiner.
- Broad study of shadow differentiation on objects.
- Sketching and painting of object groups as per one's own perception.
- To make available opportunity to handle various color mediums and equipment-materials.
2. Memory Drawing
- To give opportunity for the development of observation, memory and imagination.
- To give opportunity for expression of latent sentiments and feelings in the mind.
- Enhancement .of capability of proportional sketching of incidents in daily life.
- Development of vision of creation of perception about closeness and distantness (perspective) in drawing.
- Creation of awareness-awakening about environment and thereby creation of liking about nature.
- Development of creative expression
- Development of capability of creative use of basic principles of design.
- Development of awareness and capability of effective use of colors and color shades.
- Development of aesthetic sense and creation of utility through design.
- To make available opportunity for use of geometrical equipment and material.
- Development of skill of use of different color mediums and techniques.
4. Geometry, Solid Geometry and Lettering
- Development of capability of use of geometrical constructions for creation of pattern.
- To understand different geometrical shapes and their construction.
- To be able to draw geometrical figures neatly and meticulously.
- To understand Solid Geometry in elementary form.
- To understand forms of lettering broadly.
- Achievement of beauty creation through letter set-up.